In a spirit of conviviality, enjoy the most important Jumping of France around a table of 4 to 10 covers or in your private lodges.
Enjoy a unic menu concocted by our Chef étoilé Eric Guérin on friday to Sunday lunchs.
Ideally located at the edge of the competition track and the warm-up track, the VIP structure is an ideal meeting and exchange point with the companies present.
Enjoy a high-end lunch, invite your customers and collaborators and share them in a privileged way, at great moments of sport.
An ideal private space for your public relations operations.
To make you share great moments of sport in a convivial and professional spirit is part of our commitments.
• Enjoy a personalized VIP welcome and user-friendly
• A top-of-the-range catering service adapted to your needs
• A panoramic view of the warm-up area and competition
• A dozen private lodges
• 40 tables with 4 to 10 place settings
• Access to the VIP Village
• 850 guests per day
• Daily VIP bracelet for guests
• Cocktail lunch, or lunch served at the table
• High-end furniture
• Plasmas screens
• Floral decoration
• Hostesses to accompany your guests to your lodge or table
The chef étoilé, Éric GUERIN, offers you refreshing recipes with a selection of fresh and local products. His passion for arts and cuisine, invites you to this exceptional place to enjoy a range of flavors of Loire’s region.
Eric Guérin, a freedom-loving adventurer, found his kingdom in the “Marais de la Grande Brière”, Regional Nature Park, where Land and Sea reconcile. He put the highlights on local products, his cuisine is hedonistic, artistic (he always draws his dishes before making them).
Find us on social networks